A list of things I want. This list is here for friends and loved ones who might be looking for gift ideas for me. Last updated 11/17/2022.
Attention Parental Units: You always buy me a big bag of macadamia nuts.
Do not buy macadamia nuts for me. The last big bag, I overindulged, and it put me off ’em.
For Your Convenience
- Any size donation to Wikipedia
- Amazon gift cards
- Star Wars original trilogy Stormtrooper helmet (or replica)
Little Things I Always Like
- Interesting, cool, and/or unique vintage ViewMaster reels
- Cool/interesting/unique stickers. Flat only, no 3D stickers (puffy stickers and the like)
- Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Tube
- Full size plain Bic lighters
- Interesting, cool, and/or unique playing cards
- Antique metal skeleton keys of all shapes and sizes
Foods I like (in alphabetical order)
- Candy corn
- Cheese. Any cheese. No, seriously: any cheese. Well, except for Casu marzu; don’t get me that.
- Chocolate-covered pretzels
- Circus peanuts
- Combos (Cheddar Cheese Cracker preferred)
- Deviled eggs
- Jelly Bellies
- Mango ginger Stilton
- Marinated artichoke hearts
- Nuts, especially unsalted cashews, chocolate-covered cashews, honey roasted almonds. No macadamia nuts
- Peanut Butter Cups (or any candy consisting of chocolate and peanut butter)
- Smoked oysters